Increase your Motivation - NOW!
- Think, meditate and find out whether you really want to achieve your desire, and whether it is worth the effort and time.
- Make your goal very clear. Writing it down will help.
- Think often about your goal or desire.
- Visualize your goal as already accomplished, and close your mind to contrary thoughts.
- Read books or articles about the subject of your goal.
- Read about people who have achieved success.
- Think often about the benefits you will gain by achieving your goal.
- Visualize, and think about how you would feel after achieving your goal.
- Repeat positive affirmations such as: “I have the desire and inner strength to achieve my goal”. Repeat this affirmation often, with faith and strong feelings.
- Start with doing something small concerning your goal. Success in small matters leads to greater success.
Simple techniques for motivation & better time management:
Have a look at the following points:
Anything that you can’t complete today rolls over to tomorrow’s list.
- Create To-Do Lists
Every “expert” out there is going to tell you to create a to-do list. Seriously, one of the best habits I ever took up.
- Break Projects into Smaller Chunks
I have a hard time sitting down and completing a project all at once. I am, however, really good at completing small chunks or small tasks associated with a project. I recommend this technique highly. It allows you to make progress on a project and you can feel good about completing each small task.
- Prioritize Your Workload
Each of the tasks on your to-do list should be prioritized. This way you can take care of the more important ones first. Sounds obvious but those of you that are like me try to balance too many things at one time. A prioritized list helps focus your time.
- Complete the Small Tasks
This is the easy part and ultimately the most rewarding.
- Check the Completed Tasks Off Your To-Do List
Checking off the completed tasks off your to-do list gives you the visual that you have completed something. Sounds silly but it works.
- Carry the List Over
Effective Self Motivation Techniques to give you a motivational boost!
Self motivation techniques.
Just answer the following questions as you read below:
Are you more into procrastinating things?
Are you able to get yourself to take action on a consistent basis?
Ever wondered why some people just seem so darn motivated whenever they do something?
No matter how hard you try you just can’t get that level of motivation. Follow the four simple rules...
2. Open minded
4. Help Others
- Give importance to others,
- Greet others,
- Smile whenever you pass by your friends or people whom you know,
- Lead with an example rather than just talk,
- Speak with genuinely,
- Show Care and Concern for others
- Dress well and look always alert active so that even if you don't speak a word your personality motivates others.
Remember the following key pointers:
1. Encourage yourself & become a self-motivator
2. Sharing your ideas to others
3. Use friendly speech in your conversation
4. Understanding the feelings of others